Wednesday, May 16, 2007

16 May 07

Still nothing much going on, no news is good news. Here are some random happenings....


*It stormed today, good lightning and thunder!

*I have attempted to start a weight training program that Shannon put together for me. So I lifted AND ran tonight.

*Failed to get up this morning to run.

*Looking forward to lunch tomorrow because the "lunch group" is going somewhere more fun and taking a long lunch. The bosses might be out of town, you did not hear that from me.

*My old co-worker from AFWA will be here this weekend! Dave! Dave is an interesting individual. You just never know what you are going to get. He isn't like anyone else I've met and a lot of my old co-workers really didn't know how to handle him. But Dave and I got along rather well. So it will be nice to see him.

*I am very very sad that tomorrow is the season finale of The Office, yet I'm excited to watch it, but sad it will be done until the fall. As for Grey's...that show is pissing me off so I really don't care about that one.

*8 days till Tigh and Nikki get here!!!!

*This is me, at work, messing with my camera phone. I have a very busy job....

1 comment:

The Fun Park said...

Wow...the excitement on your face is out of control.