It's been awhile since I wrote, this past weekend was busy. Good and bad. Good...Lyn was here and it was a great time hanging out with her. We had fun in Baltimore and then explored Georgetown on Sunday, which was very cool! (I'll post pictures when I get them back) Bad...got sick and bad boy news. First the sick, well Saturday morning I woke up and Lyn left to go back to Baltimore for the conference. I went to WW and came back and ate. Well my stomach started feeling funny, I thought nothing of it. But 2 hours later it was still bad. Then I noticed I was cold and shivering and it was 74 in my room. I was sick. I went through the day just laying on my bed, napping off and on. Sunday, woke up and still was feeling bad. Then I was getting worried cause this half marathon is right around the corner!! Finally today (tuesday) I'm better.
Now the bad boy news. I had a date with a guy...we'll call him Matt(ok thats his real name) when I went home and it went very good. Him and I had been emailing for a couple months multiple times a day. I had known him through Ann and Eric so he wasn't a complete stranger. Anyway, Sunday I get an email that he had met another girl, to make a long story short he decided he needed to pursue what was there. So ya, that sort of sucked. However, I give him a lot of credit, we weren't dating or exclusive with each other but he still emailed me and was completely honest. He could of screwed me around, but he didn't. And honestly, when this whole thing started I really didn't want to do another long distance thing. All I could remember was the horrible times I had when I dated Andy and I lived in OKC. But I didn't want to miss a chance. Oh well, thats the way it goes. Time to brush off, stand up, and get back on the horse!
But today is May 1st! I love new months, a new calendar page and a new picture. That means I'm one step further in my time here, which is now a total of 4 months. Crazy! April went fast and it was good, probably the most busy month I had since I was here.
I got a part time job also. I will be a receptionist at Weight Watchers. I pretty much just weigh in the customers, sell products and tally the sales at the end of the meeting. Its not a huge money maker but it keeps me motivated (you have to be at your goal weight to work there) and I get out of my room. It will only start off as doing one meeting once a week, but once I'm trained I hope to pick up more if needed.
Days till the Lincoln Half Marathon: 4!!!!!
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment