Not too much has been happening here in DC. This week was pretty slow. Nothing much going on. I think it was a little depressing after I ran the half marathon. I'm a very goal oriented person so I assume I'll find something else to try to do here shortly. I've been thinking about buying a bike but I just haven't. Maybe if I save up I'll buy it. It would be great to have right now, the weather is PERFECT today. Its 67 and breezy and not humid. So I just went for a walk. I noticed a lot of things that I usually don't when I'm running.
Last night I went to a work BBQ. That was a lot of fun. I got to hang out with the lunch guys and meet their girlfriends/fiances. They guy who had the BBQ cooked awesome food! We had so much to choose from. Now today I'm going to the cousins for another BBQ. Its nice to have little things to do here and there. I went shopping yesterday and bought some summery like clothes. I'm excited to wear them but I'm sure by August I'll be sick of them.
There really isn't much else going on. Tigh and Nikki get here in 2 weeks! Yippy! That will rock. I'm excited about this. I think we will probably go to Ocean City one night. And I'm sure we'll find other good stuff the rest of the days.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment